2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre mmediately after rev

On the body, I have already been not likely to dig again what useful thing.Slowly come out a house, I signal hint in the brotherses of upstairs to go upstairs to stare at tight he, a person of oneself walks to the river near the bank.Allow ambition Heng to see I seem worry, ask a way:"The text is handsome, you nothing important matter?"I smiled to shake to shake head,cheap beats by dre, way:"You immediately after review, ask him to know not to know that Han Jin Dong hides now where, review not to come out don't also relate to."
Say my a person continues slow line, they have never dared to come up to bother me as well and allow my a person to take a walk in the dark night.
Sit on the river pool, listen to the surging wave voice of city Nan-ho, I touch a smoke order up, the beginning combs and guesses quietly.Need not guess in fact even, I also know that my own judgment is getting more correct.Although Shi Shao Qiang never speaks with me the matter acted from inside in those early years over him, however I once collected from the on the side some, although detail no man could know,he polished off tile red help of matter, I still knew.This is also I just a hear tile red to help these three words a little bit son shocked reason.Is certainly more of because I unexpectedly a life time of Shi Shao Qiang and white five incredibly and early know just.
When Zhang Zi Fan just mentions that police, I have been feeling is what he said absolutely is Shi Shao Qiang.Only old this kind of cow talented person will do this kind of fantastic affair.Behind his fact for illustrating proved that my intuition is right.
Old is a person who naturally does important event, always can't tie down by minor point of conduct.Even I can guess what time, in those early years drive I and he together the cutthroat for holding tight in A City in fact didn't die.Very probably just he is from this the dark flower sting the head the cutthroat for sending set what intelligence report, but temporarily can not deal with Xiao again completely, so can provide for use and outwardly put a smoke that the cutthroat commits suicide and transfered the attention of dark flower sting head and Xiao completely etc. person just.
The these several years cutthroat is those early years the Xiao is being completely to hire to assassinate Ping Yu is quiet, hire cutthroat this kind of matter, his Xiao completely he certainly can't make moves, may be a white a life time very much five from in contact of.Also pass this clues, Shi Shao Qiang afresh and in acting from inside tile red helping knowing a white life time five re- contacting in those early years.Certainly he contacts of the purpose will never be for going over the old days of.Absolutely have him to very and strongly aim at sex.
His purpose nature can only can have 1 and polish off Xiao completely!To old, only this kind of big legal case just lifts interest in of!Also only Xiao completely this kind of person, just worth he temporarily passes to receive a soldier.There is opportunity like this with the behavior of old, he absolutely can't stay to the others, so he can't provides these clueses to the police of E City to make them do, either.
With my understand to him, this pouring isn't him for being greedy for achievement, but this has been his behaviour style.Be also likely to be matters that he realizes to be handed over by cutthroat to treats, can not indict Xiao at all completely, at most white a life time five to throw into a big prison just.
This is certainly to have no a necessity, deal with white a life time five, he also had no a necessity to pass him in those early years.He passed white a life time in those early years five, in other people's eyes or is a kind of ditch job, but only had me understand, the person had the river the lake, much time was a body not from personal.Particularly is feelings!The person who has never done to act from inside will not understand in the friendship of killing that this kind of edgy wave point puts together!It is me to change, also is not likely to imagine how to deal with those with my morning and night with total good brothers!
"If I am Shi Shao Qiang, there is such a big fish in the in front and how go to and cook just enough flavor?"I looking at the stars that the sky dims from smiling for a while and was oneself as Shi Shao Qiang, depend on my understand to him, analyze his personality, start slowly floating to think.
Is each one step:Controled that cutthroat to hand over the intelligence report for treating, certainly is first and white a life time five re- contact up, threaten also good, go over the old days let it be, anyway want to make him know, on bed terms oneself's cooperating is a dead end!Be in transit to move, two red-blooded youths at that time all have already followed middle age, white a life time five now live must moisten so, the of course not thinks into a jail.Only promise naturally.
The second step:Let white a life time five the helps find out Han Jin Dong as witness.Even I doubt white a life time five is have been knowing what Han Jin Dong goes.Is otherwise momentary three engrave, find out a person who disappears for several years, is a very difficult matter.
The third step:This one step also only old this kind of talented person do come out.Nature be before it's completely to tidy up Xiao, hand white a life time first five place of honors!Let to be subjected to oneself's an or so puppet be for a sky, the group leader of star agency, beyond doubt equaled to completely polish off star agency in the sky!This one step is very important to Shi Shao Qiang, if white life time five can not succeed place of honor, even if killed Han Chao Yang, this matter to make the Xiao completely to ascend law court in those early years, star agency in the sky also would fall apart, harder control.This isn't the situation that Shi Shao Qiang wants to see!He wants to attain of, forever be not literally grasp a small head of group what of, but round up all at one fell swoop.
"The police is so many in the world, the legal case greatly was small, caught petty thief's rascal, caught wager to grasp Piao, had plenty of person to be.We are to do important event, will break big legal case, don't don't break, breaking will break big!"This is in those early years I after receiving a soldier and issuing order to throw into this clues in China clouding temple welling of a lot of guns to tell Shi Shao Qiang, he said of a words.At the moment but clearly present in my brain.
Not ability a tidy up of, rather indulge;Not ample evidence, rather don't !This has been Shi Shao to strongly handle a case a principle.In this aspect, he has plenty of patience.This kind of patience, only once experiencing numerous frustrated talented persons will own.Equally, I am also similar.
Don't know why, looking at dashing river's big wave in the dark night, but I suddenly think:"Old in those early years, whether is also with my similar of thus vacant lead, also thus the ground persist and insist!"
If everything imagines judgment mutually and unanimously with me, I naturally again can not approach white a life time five, so will be a head of to bump into the tight dragnet that old deploys, white white the ground ruined himself/herself, but if so, how do I face again?
The cigarette bud slowly extinguishes to fall at me, for a while, my wry smile's momentary again vacant.Shi Shao Qiang's returning is really the jinx that I in the clout.All walked to this, wore me still in the gram!
Walk to return to dwelling, I just on entering the door of the second floors, allow ambition Heng to head for me, say with smile:"Know what interesting matter did we just control?"My Zheng for a while, way:"Does he know the body ground of hiding of Han Jin Dong?"
Allowed ambition Heng to smile to shake to shake head, way:"That that has no, white a life time five can't tell his, either, however this old guy just telephone ring, very interesting, you guessed is who beat!"
"You are this boy, say!Don't hold in suspense!"I lightly smiled to beat the shoulder of ambition Heng for a while.Allow ambition Heng to take Zhang Zi Fan's cellular phone, in front of me lightly in a flash, smile way:"You definitely could not guess!Is that the Xiao is hard!"


27 wagers



As I am returning to a hotel, sky already the Meng Meng is tiny bright, have already had some to be suffused with Huang on the faraway sea surface, don't expect but go to like this for new day, quick sunrise!
The week that cant not bear to fight to come to just in the soundly asleep is easy, so didn't also open a bedroom door, just used cold water to literally wipe the next face.Activity for a while waist.Favour one whole night, Bo neck all have some son Be getting sourer, then luckily have no too many exhausted feeling.
Opening quietly can with the veranda of view sea view, coffee hurtled a cup to soon melt, order a smoke, rely on support French window like this, looking at sea surface, wait for the arrival of dawn quietly.
Zhi of a , the door of bedroom rang.I didn't turn head, the flavor that smells that acquainting with, know that still fighting to come to a week is easy.
The week easily and slow step walked to come over, the hands are from my waist between once wearing, stuck to embrace me, head the empress that slightly leaned on me carries on the back up, some son Chens are strange to take to feel pity on tunnel again:" Dragon, you sat up again."I didn't turn round, allow her to encircle like this, enjoy the sweet of this a short moment.
" Dragon, sleep quickly meeting, you so hard, my true good heart is painful!"
I am long to is long to vomit smoke, lightly Chuo coffee, smile way:"Be free of, your husband has plenty of energy!Wanting don't be now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论