2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD h the strength is a

Long Cheng takes place of affair, although they not necessarily personally once saw, how much once listenned to as well, knew this purple flame person's background, and village Zuo's blessing a male to wait a person to more just emit be been dangerous by purple flame what person attackstoned and search in me everywhere, want to wring I put out, however that possibility is low-down, the attribute of flame cape can make me easily hide among all flames, and be not discovered, however I ain't hasty to conceal an identity, but spread a sorcery attack everywhere, and all of these sorceries are communities to attackstone sorcery, ignore power size, as long as canning harm is this line of, so these hand a deluxe player of mulberry and then can not evade, however soon I discover that I am doing superfluous function by myself, those hand a mulberry player to have no one to leave with transmission book in the city,Beats By Dre In Ear, even if want to leave,is to rush about with a pair of feet, seeing to this place is transmission book in a city the special district that can not use, so I had no scruples at all a ground of attack more.
My sorcery attack matches with the purple flame person's sorcery attack and give foot of a hill under of the deluxe players kill to harm dint very greatly, only those sorcery teachers or evil defend then a higher player can a little bit resist for a while, other of even block can not block, however these hand a mulberry player is not an idiot either, can not resist, that they will think a way to carry on counter-attacking an attack, result to my attack that is since then a full sky of, unexpectedly force I can avoid everywhere, even if is so, my life the value also keep on being constantly consumed.
"The fire works properly to protect a body!The fire works properly to invoke!"Now need not concealed an identity, that enlarges defense, I immediately use The Ring of the Lord of the fire and the evil wreath of the fire two technical abilities of evil machine jewels, the fire works properly to protect a body, this technical ability me and then will pay, and equip ascend of supplementary, make it of the defense ability enlarged a lot, while the fire work properly to invoke then concentration invoke a fire chemical element, let me own an intensive fire chemical element.
"The fire is burning to explode!"The quite a few hands a deluxe ninja of mulberry to want with warrior to hurtle to me to nearby carry on a near body attack to me, however they haven't truely approached and greeted their fire chemical elements to have a chain of explosions, intensive of the fire chemical element explode of power very of big, the warrior of 70 classes also drive an explode minced meat.
The foot of a hill descends at in disorder war, mountain take over of the combat didn't therefore stop as well, on the contrary more and more more fierce, east English machine and male beard Zuo two wound on the Human bodies are more and more, east English machine without weapon, the fighting strength descended a lot, however male beard Zuo because break a hand and the blood isn't only, the fighting strength also obviously has to descend.
"Up, all give I up, who kill that sorcery teacher, praise 100 days crystal currency."The village Zuo blesses a male to keep directing the another player toward me and takes the offensive since then, oneself still continuously retreats at the same time and wants to back me and the purple flame person's attack scope, however they backed eldest brother their guard scope inside.
"Up, you all give me up!Who kill ……"the village Zuo bless the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law that the male sees a part to have no action and immediately towarded them to bawl at, however regrettable his words haven't finished saying, a hand the mulberry ninja's knife from his after death wear chest and lead, he how is not understand either, oneself after death and clearly no one of, how can and suddenly does someone attackstone against him?
The village Zuo blesses a male in the article of death ex- turn a head to hope to go, see a female endure just from his body full general that to grow knife the ninja to took out out, this female endured indeed really in really a ninja, wasn't only is ninja's foppery, but also also escaping of ninja Shu, otherwise is not likely to burst upon at him nearby, but not disheveled hair now.Certainly village Zuo's blessing now of male is to don't want to know that this female's enduring is a whose, because that sword has already directly wanted his life, connecting down him can wait for system resurrection.
That female endured to kill village Zuo to bless male after, the attack in the hand didn't consequently stop, but continued to hand a mulberry player toward the other the shot go and attackstone together of still have the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law 2 people, but that female ninja is exactly my wife's color dress, now they after learning to hand an escaping of mulberry ninja the Shu start learning an assassin similar, everywhere sneak attack attack, hang at the player in the their hand, unexpectedly unlike I kill littlely.
"Is not good, they and that sorcery teacher is 1."Is a hand the mulberry player sees eldest brother eldest sister-in-law them of attack after, immediately called, however they discover too late, the death and harm has already been getting more at the player on the their hand.
"That's right, someone makes us will say hello to your chrysanthemum at the same time."The color dress again bursts upon at the hand a mulberry player of nearby, ninja's knife in the hand hangs neck of handing the mulberry player to use to hand after being last over there the mulberry words say to him and finish saying direct one knife is horizontal the life putting on, being again a disappeared so, and the hand a mulberry player is in the article of death all not understand color dress say of words is what mean, however if there being player on all sides can notice an observation, they will discover, the chrysanthemum will relate to quite good secret society with chrysanthemum, although being same will be attackstoned by my purple flame person and my sorcery, eldest brother eldest sister-in-law they can't attackstone to them, even if is an attack is also symbolically attack, don't truely kill them.
Suddenly I felt after death a dangerous breathing inherit, I hurriedly go to the flank Shan, however speed still slow order, a long the knife is from my empress the back keep wearing and lead, although didn't harm the place of extreme achievement life,beats by dre cheap,also took the vitality that I lead half, and that grow the knife still put on me.
"Die!"After death spread a burst of and familiar voice, however I have no time to realize is who, because that is moving the knife, it thinks I am horizontal to cut down, I hurriedly give up the attack in the hand and throw away the sorcery Zhang in the hand, the hands hold tight from the point of a knife that I pierce before the body at the same time, it can not carry on again to turn, however for the time so for an instant, my life value again declined greater half, left an a little bit small, as long as flank again someone against me attackstone for a while, that I hang settle.
===================
Note:in the chapter of front, two Huan monster white emperor(woman without pubic hair)s and Long Huang(absolute being dragon) of leading role appear at the same time, that is false, rectifies here, the Huan monster of leading role the Huan spoils deathless garbage(curse dry skeleton), besides which, , the other can invoke 1 to come out just each time and include now a new Huan monster centipede gold just centipede.





The text chapter 301 rounds to wring
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:00 chapter word numbers:3581

Although I held tight point of a knife, haft that carries still just the other party hand up, the other party still can move and just move of although the strength is a little bigger, but I if no longer do if the other guards against, that affirmation is to can not obstruct a body up of long knife injury of.
"Evil fire!"A the regiment flame ego body ascend burnable get up, this is to harm an enemy 1,000 is 300 technical abilities from the Sun, burnable of is own life dint, will also burn the vitality of the other party at the same time, the flame on my body quickly burned, and toward after death of the haft flee to go and force the successful hold the player of haft, can leave knife to draw off, otherwise this evil fire can will be like my sorcery flame similar will it the life combustion loose to the utmost.
"Is you!"After death haft after losing to prop up strength, then I can difficultly turn to see, then saw a raid in me of the person is unexpectedly the chrysanthemum meeting president of association English that once had with me bargain farmland positive male, have never thought I will drive he the deceit body harm, seeing the all these should be that suit of his body fully of relation, otherwise his ability is not likely to approach me but be not discovered by me.
"That's right, is me, you how also have never thought."The English farmland positive male cloudily towards me to say with smile, at the same time again from kept thing space inside moreover again took out a to come out Japanese dagger, seeing to him was to don't want to take to return to that knife from my body.
"Hum!"I am cold to hum a ,Beats by Dre Electroplating, then the brains quickly beat to turn, very quick thoughted of a good idea, hence immediately and intentionally toward the English farmland sword male to say:"Why to want to kill me?"
"Why don't kill you?"The English farmland sword male towardsed me to counter-question to come over, at the same time the Japanese dagger in the hand again the time attackstoned to come over toward me and still put a knife on my body and wanted to evade confrontation with to is impossible, canned be hard to answer, can I just for grasping that point of a knife, already the sorcery Zhang in the handle knob throws, a weapons in hand all have no now, the attack that can helplessly looking at the English farmland sword male inherits, from Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论