2012年11月18日星期日

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com e is surprised smil

The pen falls into debt."The gold is soft to ask a way.
"Interest?"Qin Shao visits to feel funny, " I with at the time that buyer traded, I took interest from the buyer monthly installment amount of money.With your bank pass borrow to take interest is similar, so I dissolved my interest obligation and watched over nearly evade to lately buyer.This be not you make a finance of usually play of game
Qin Shao visited to see an eye contemplate a medium gold soft, continue to say:"In fact I in hand of these 50,000,000 the dollar want to carry out to be significant to revalue, can also pass moreover a kind of path."
The gold is soft have already been visited by Qin Shao of words completely the attraction live and hurriedly ask a way:"What path?"
"Stock."Qin Shao visits to looking at a full face to seek knowledge a desired gold soft, smile an answer way, " now Korea under the influence of financial crisis in Southeast Asia, not only only is that the real estate is overcast, and stock the time be also placed in overcast status."
"Can why do you not choose a stock?"The gold is soft to ask a way.
Qin Shao visits to shake a way:"I of so don't choose that the stock is to have four ground reason:One is stock and real estate both of value difference, two is the difficulty in bank margin.Three because revenue from tax policy, four flow to think for the sake of my cash,Beats Detox."
Qin Shao visits just arrived the stock market of Korea to Korea still don't understand, the gold was soft to pour is an apprehensibility, he didn't go to a business stock, but these four reason that Qin Shao say while visiting, the gold was soft a little bit thought impassability.Say revenue from tax, does this have what relation with the revenue from tax policy of Korea?The income of stock wants to hand over a tax, but the real estate bargain also wants to hand over a tax.
Qin Shao visits appearance that see soft captivation of gold's don't understand and continues the explanation way to her:"We a little bit for a while real estate and stock.You know why I chose real estate.Just also said, the Korean real estate market was overcast now, real estate price already far away below it true price, so cause the collateral loan pay majority of property rental of comparing the fair market to want a lot of low, is also say your building price is getting lower, but the rental isn't low.These property rental has a huge economic benefits, because it means to have no risk.Be like a store inside ground the sale is similar, the prices of each merchandise mark down price 50%, but the value of the merchandise didn't change."
"What about that second?"The gold soft no time for waiting asks a way, this is the small realm of a financial aspect.The gold is soft from the words that Qin Shao visits in receive benefit bandit shallow.
Qin Shao visits a not not tightly slow answer way:"The second is a margin, the bank can give me the mortgage house property to provide a loan, but can't give me the stock to provide a loan.Therefore, I purchase real estate for the purpose of my cash can with bank ground the margin combine together.Is Korean while being weak, also the most pessimism people's emotion now, economy but by this time the property be most easily underrated, so I attain the appreciation of property at the buying real estate in nowadays possibly.The financial crisis of this Southeast Asia is opposite to the impact of Korea to come to say smaller, so according to my estimate, most six months, the economy in Korea will have instauration, the real estate will also revalue."
The words that Qin Shao canvasses have a little much and started to carry table ground cup to drink one mouthful tea and continue to say:"I take me current example to say, I have 50,000,000 now the dollar can invest.If I buy a stock, I can buy 50,000,000 the stock of the dollar.Certainly, I can also borrow and make use of funds lever to buy 150,000,000 the stock of the dollar(be you are with the security deposit carry on buying empty of time, you can is also those with one small part that spend total cost 50,000,000 one part of the dollar inside, rest of is lent by the broker company to you.Is also say like one 6 K novel net.The computer stands www.16 ks.cN fruit you want purchasing money to be worth 150,000,000 the stock of the dollar of time, you can spend by 50,000,000 dollar, leave of is lent by the broker company to you.But, if you the Kui arrives 50,000,000 the words of the dollar, broker company will strong line of even Cang, they can't lose their money).But I only have these 50,000,000 dollar, so I have no enough of financial power resist a stock market fall ground risk,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.But I use 50,000,000 the dollar invest real estate, but can acquire 100,000,000 the loan of the dollar.I finally can buy to be worth of 150,000,000 the house of the dollar, if two markets revalue at the same time 10%, take place me in the stock will earn 5,000,000 dollar(take no account of funds lever), but I can earn 15,000,000 on the market in the real estate."
If the gold was soft to cautiously cut and polish Qin Shao visit, although she mainly does property mortgage, to the stock market is to understand very much.But Qin Shao visits to speak popularly to easily understand, she can still listen to confessedly.
"The third aspect was a revenue from tax.If"Qin Shao visits to have much of good will to the soft gold and at that moment continues for her to preach, " I earninged 5,000,000 on the stock the profits of the dollar, according to the rules of Korean revenue from tax section, I need pay 100 of 30 of capital income tax.But earn with the real estate of these 15,000,000 dollar, I can transfer the revenue from tax to the next real estate to trade in, because the buyer just needs to be paid tax.In addition.I can also pass property depreciation to acquire a larger revenue from tax advantage.So in my eyes, an investment has to produce an economic benefits before I acquire revenue from tax income, I would invest."(The bride chamber sub- business wants to pay of tax dues.Want to compare old house business come of many)
The inside that the gold is soft to see Qin Shao visiting a ground of cup had no water, hurriedly picked up the cup that Qin Shao visits and added some tea and drinks for him.At the moment she to the feeling view that Qin Shao visits another changes, change ground she all confused by herself.In the international airport of Hong Kong of graceful bearing, after getting to Korea heel in the loafer shape in oneself, again till now to the financial intricately woven together careful analysis, he is exactly a what kind of person?Momentary, the gold is soft to think of have a little in mental concentration.
Qin Shao of the one side visits to see water of pouring into the cup have been quickly full, while the gold was soft to seem don't realize.Quickly pass by a held tight a soft hand of gold to stop her ground action, then concern of ask a way:"You are all right?"
The gold is soft to shake, pass the cup to Qin Shao to visit a way
Be free, just just thought the affair has a little appear lost in thought.Mr. Qin, you after speak."
Qin Shao visited to once connect cup, oneself returned to a sofa to sit in seat of honor bottom, continue to say:"As for the cash flows,Beats Solo HD.That more simple.Although the real estate price descends,the rental didn't lower, this made me able to earn to some money to pay collateral loan, more importantly can let I sometimes wait for Korean real estate price of again ascension.When the price soars, I sell my real estate for the ability costliness, although my liabilities is a lot of,this can not hurt me forever, house rental cost a lot in Seoul, so the rental is farer far high than loan cost."
Gold soft etc. Qin Shao visits to finish speaking and visits to ask a way to Qin Shao:"Did Mr. Qin work in the bank before?"
Qin Shao visits to have no immediately answer.But is counter-question a way:"Ms. Jin, you why will have thus ground problem?"
The gold soft Rao has a seeing of deep idea one eye Qin Shao visit, explanation way:"Mr. Qin, this kind of way of doing of yours is completely the clone that the bank borrows, in my eyes, you are like a small scaled bank."
"Ha ha, Ms. Jin too the Kua is great I."Qin Shao visits to smile very happily.
The gold is soft to consider for a while, visit to ask a way to Qin Shao:"Mr. Qin doesn't know that do you wish to come to my under charge to work, we citizen's bank need your talented person like this."
"I?"This problem makes Qin Shao visit to feel that having a little is surprised, smiles to say to the soft gold, " I also think, but I feel that you give to rise the salary that I am satisfied with not."
"BE?"The gold is soft to also smile, " in my eyes, paying your salary is an again simple however of affair, basically need not I move brain."
Gold soft answer's pouring is to make Qin Shao visit Leng for a while and have a little to curiously ask a way:"So I want to ask Ms. Jin, how do you intend to come to pay my salary?"
The gold is soft to start to raise cross-legged, depend on the sofa to looking at Qin Shao to visit an answer of way:"I can't pay your any salary Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论