2012年11月23日星期五

Beats By Dre In Ear eters the heavy Zhe

 I turn head Hey Hey a smile,Beats by Dre BMW.Way:"Yes!"
But listen to Zhuo male be strange to say with smile over there for sky:"Good, lost mandarin duck knife, had this to settle light the sword is also a good matter, emperor is also like these absolute being soldier's sharp weapons, boy, you settle light the sword bring over here, Rao you are deathless."
I roar with laughter a way:"Rao am I deathless?Still let today I first Rao you are a deathless."Inside the dint activated a sunflower treasure Dian with too AN absolute being sword, fight for soon a war soon definitely.
Public feels at present a flower, bother call a way:"Well quick sword, not the Kui is a whole first assassin!"
I have already connected to stab seven swords for an instant and really develop own quick sword to extreme limit, the Zhuo male in the sky blocks four swords, rest three swords he can not resist and have to repeatedly retreat, Shua of a , already he the chest dress Shan laceration.
After I see Zhuo male indeed as expected isn't I to activate for sky inside the dint of opponent, in the heart is already greatly settle, the enactment seeing to this mandarin duck knife is indeed as expected weak wide of the mark, shout at top of voice, lance once again the dance rise.The Zhuo male in the sky has to raise iron Zhang to resist and calls a way:"What person is you actually?With you thus greatly good artistic skill, why want to work oneslf to the bone for anti- thief?Not equal to hurl body imperial house, I wrap your half a lifetime rich and honored."
I add dint, the lance is continuous.In ha ha say with smile:"Excuse me, I don't want a henchman who make the Da son in Qing Dynasty and spread to go out, my old dad will scold mine."On connecting four swords,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, all accurate without any error chop down medium iron the same place.Listens to the card wipe a , the be unexpectedly had no by the Duo benefit of settle light the sword chop down two sections, the my left hand fillip magical power makes moves.Wave of a , shoot the left shoulder of the Zhuo male in the sky to together and together wear, the blood immediately collapses run off.
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"The Zhuo male in the sky, you say isn't a Rao am I deathless?"
The Zhuo male face in the sky such as dead ash, throw down iron, turn round and then escape.I call a way in the behind:"The Zhuo male adult in the sky, don't run so quickly, I promise first Rao you are a deathless, can't fool you, you slowly walk, carefully nelson!"
Jing Chu's a few players all over there ha ha keep smiling, wait I to once return a body, that makes the player of machete shake head to sigh a way:"The speed of the unexpectatively raving fury pond cold maple such of quick, really teach me how to open eyes."
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Is ashamed, led 60 classes, took to activate inside the dint, speed quick get up, I this doesn't calculate what.Take Class technical ability hard bluntly inside dint, hereafter inside dint value Gao.Be getting more easy,Beats By Dre In Ear, nether world brothers, you how many classes?"
That makes the player of machete say with smile:"My full name calls the night falls nether world, they suspicion too long, direct call nether world.I just arrived 60 classes, inside the dint was worth a low wretchedness, didn't dare to literally use, inside dint medicine expensive."
I tiny tiny one Zheng, the unexpectatively stupid prince, trouble and night falls nether world 3 people win, looking the most unattractive night to fall nether worlds all 60 classes already, see to this Jing Chu inside, good hand really many, just probably hardly came in contact with before.Plus this gang is always all very low-key, therefore the Jing Chu's real strenght nobody is familiar with.
I sound out of ask a way:"Jing Chu's real strenght is very strong, how past do those all of the tasks all have no how to see the Jing Chu's player?"
Several individuals bother an openings way towards seeing one eye, still:"Probably is none of us how like to rob everywhere, every large task is up 1,000,000 players battle out, in addition to past of Mongolia civil war and Xiang sun fight, we all generally have no how to participate in a system task of, all generally is a nest to brush to contribute a degree in the group.You also know of, there is Wu Dang Shan in our Hubei, now the player of 5610 classes, still just there brush a task, a lot of is all Jing Chu's person."
I 1.No wonder that this Jing Chu always not known to public, all originally suppress to brush the contribution degree of system group, although the repeated sex task like this is very dull, group task as long as having patience, is have definitely several lead a deluxe technical ability book, thought of here, can not help an in the mind some admire, oneself at least is absolute to have no that patience, can not bear with this kind of lonesome.
I ha ha say with smile:"Chu ground from the much more ancient hero, the Feng blares a sky of dynasty to get coquettish.No wonder that Jing is Chu so violent, I can can not do it to all day brush a task."
The stupid prince nods a way:"Like, we also want to walk, we also wanted to beat to halt a ground of war recently and perhaps still needed to invite you when the time comes this game does one person come to help."
I nod a way:"Like, your parties individual directly comes to seek me when the time comes be, want ~only I sometimes, definitely come over a help!"
Several people embrace boxing leave-taking each other, is all harmed by the game, shake hands all can't.I see a person also be used to thoughting of first to embrace a boxing in the reality now, not handshake, perhaps also make to become a joke when the time comes.





The text chapter 261's hasing overlord's rice doesn't make people Anne give birth to as well
Renew time:2008-10-1418:55:39 chapter word numbers:4003

Turn a head to see too Yue four Xia the sitting of positive honesty is on the horseback, I come back from walking and say with smile:"Is dry what?A 's suppressing motionless doesn't utter a word over there."
The free and unfettered sub- along while just returns to absolute being, surprised way:"The eldest brother, your fighting skill, be really than that Jin sun big half of Xia Xiao and still want Gao!"
I according to in the original Zhao reckon for a while, the Xiao half matches fighting skill to still want a little bit weak little than the Zhuo male in the sky, the nature isn't oneself's opponent.Nod a way:"Big world, the fighting skill is well much extremely count, Xiao half's matching is only the Zi of medium etc., naturally nothing."
4 people are also excitements.I say with smile:"Like, you are severals.Seek a place of nobody for me, darling of do exercises in gymnastics for me to go, lo lo you are this level, later how make a living away from home with me river's lake?"
4 people repeatedly nod, free and unfettered son way:"Eldest brother, we live of the place for the nobody, peacetime even ghost shadow's canning not see is a , what is good to do exercises in gymnastics a place."
I turn over a body on the tank and say with smile:"Does that still take me to go to not and quickly?"
Too Yue mountain, and then call Huo too mountain, the tallest elevation is 2566 meters, the heavy Zheng folds Luan, the Wei Yi Mian Gen, reach to the sky, the Jun pole is overridden to Jin in sky, with the power of his/her impressive-looking pound of Bo in, Jin south basin on.Clan social ages, people once thought this but Tashan rising is a China first high peak.Past hat with"too" word.It is rumored that the big Yu cures water and once visited mountain Dian fiesta sky, the Han Dynasty was again settled for the fiesta famous mountain in the sky----A"medium Huo mountain in the town" of"five towns"s.Too Yue mountain, the Die Zhang connects cloud and splits a ground of Mo for sky, the salary Feng is steep, rock Zheng Rong.Break precipice wall to sign, ditch three profound, wood bushiness, the full eyes are verdant.Conceived male, show, thou, strange, insurance, the special feature view of You.
Wait until 4 people to take me to arrive their residences.I the lo lo, this place, indeed as expected is a nobody, don't say a person everywhere, which afraid true of even the ghost shadow can not see.I on seeing to see that space not small stone cave, strange way:"Do you live here?"
4 people nod like Dao garlic, my lo wears that flank the forest of the continuous long distance is already big in the heart for curious, these four guys claiming to be too Yue is four Xias.Indeed as expected live in too Yue below the hills, just, these four guys unexpectedly even the houses are all lazy to build a , also true directly live in the cave.However see a flank to there is a small lake, wish this a few guys to pour is not specially stupid either, also know by headwaters, I drill into a cave and conjectured some kind of.See a quilt pot bowl Piao the type of the basin every kind is supplied here, lose to say with smile:"These ……you from which does the lane come to ground?"
Cover a to blare to rob to say:"The words returned to greatly look for, these things are what we go to and buy in the towns, beat a bear last time, changed some moneys, bought so back."
I secretly nod, these four guys although mix,also calculate some kind hearts, also know to go hunting and change, if I run into this circumstance and perhaps directly robbed.
I turn round a way:"That good, your right here gives me very good self-discipline fighting skill.Forbid to run about aimlessly, stay some silvers for you.Do fighting skill to consume physical strength most , go hunting more, look for some carnivorous come to eat, lead to for a while wait I to come back, if still that three feet Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论