2012年11月15日星期四

Beats By Dre In Ear hence knew absolut

Of, who know that oneself in nowadays on the contrary became the concentration that they attackstone to order the position of place, all attack moments shot to come over toward me, and all of these are the technical ability of S class, forbid forbiding of evil ball skills can not forbid.
"Space realm!"Canning not forbid can not block, that I can strain, but space realm then I evade confrontation with a quickest recruit type, as long as the moment can send out, before all attacks arrive, my Shan entered special space, this originally use come more availably the shot kill the enemy's technical ability, now but be used by me to flee for life, however this method great use, in the moment that I disappear, all attacks shot me the position at first, all attacks ran into send out a violent explosion together, then present four batches of players in addition to the assassin who silently escape early in the morning, other a don't remain, whole at this explosion with my fire of hanged in the ocean, be left on of ground when I came out from the special space afresh drive ocean burnt trace, also have is ten several corpses and many explode out of material product.





The text chapter 331 absolute being concealed cape
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:34 chapter word numbers:3875

After wildfire puts out, I looking at this several ten corpses of ground and explode out of a great deal of material product is not felt deeply about these people by ground really rich, each material of ground works properly machine class above material, dark gold the following of equip an all have no, the other explodes out of the product Be also whole to is the thing of best.Certainly the player of superior class of these player but each mainlands, material again bad also bad not arrive where go to, traverse Xuan country villa with us to say, the material of each member unless those materials with a special function, otherwise is also all bove in the dark gold class, much less in the moment hang of is all players that are placed in the tallest layer in each mainland nation.The hero general assembly that takes part in this, only these materials harvest and have already at last done not waste time, unfortunately roar sky they are paid by me to open early in the morning, the task that sweeps battlefield now has to oneself to begin.
When I sweep a material, suddenly felt a breathing party in government of danger wear oneself to close to, hence raise head everywhere strafe for a while, the breathing of that danger immediately disappeared, and at my have no player or monster of danger to exist on all sides,is oneself too much sensitive?I wasn't towarded I by ground to smile to smile, continued to tidy up to hit the ground last material and best product, as for those zero spread of coin, if not that big face value of, I am slowly lazy to pick up, after all I am also regarded as rich one clan now and Be different from a game just beginning so body have no little money.
However when I continue to pick up a material, the breathing of that danger again appears again, can I again search of time, still don't see any own object of approaching, that dangerous of the breathing also disappeared at the same time, difficult don't become is really oneself too sensitive?Not, I believed firmly I to just feel of the breathing of the danger is existent, hence knew absolute being to open, started searching everywhere, unfortunately on having no acquisition, at present again have to start to doubt about ownly feeling.
I again continue to tidy up the material product on the ground, at the same time simultaneously tidy up, the absolute being knows to return part toward on all sides search, so as not to true in danger close to but still don't know.
This time lead well long short while time after, the breathing of that danger just again appear, and still continue to close to toward oneself, I have never lifted up head to watch,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, but know with the absolute being this time toward dangerous of direction search past, this bottom very quick found out dangerous source, unexpectedly is a player of concealed body, just I don't understand him just is how once hid own absolute being to know search?Own absolute being knows but can crack the whole invisibilities of ah?Is what the other party use it the invisibility that don't become?
A chain of problems are tied up to round I of brain in, however isn't to consider the time of these problems now, but consider how deal with this player, the concealed body player that can avoid oneself's absolute being to know to search, along with this approaching of player, that spreads at me before I soon know, this player for the new information is sorcery attack before escape of assassin's player, the breathing on his body makes me remember his existence and just have never thought so will of effort, his invisibility unexpectedly promoted so many.
I again recruit beginning to watch everywhere, although the position that knows perfectly wells one way that assassin's player, I still pack appearance of knowing the anything every where inspect not, but at this time, the breathing of that danger unexpectedly again time the assassin who disappear, is originally known to target with the absolute being by me unexpectedly and simultaneously disappeared, however my felling can also feel him still just at first, just not understand he is how to once hide my absolute being to know.
Unexpectedly check could not explore that assassin to use what concealed body of method, but I also not want to so keep on consuming with the other party, hence tend time that intentionally searches now, start planning how to polish off him, in case night long dream many, the person can avoid oneself's absolute being to know to search to this kind of, I also not from ground some worry.
I after intentionally searching a short while, and then continue to tidy up to hit the ground the last material, this time that assassin's player unexpectedly endure longer time, just re- appear, then don't approach toward me, anti- toward ground a position of material close to in the past, see appearance, he was to intend to carry on again to make a surprise attack me when I pick up a material.
That assassin's player is to the back of those flanks in the material, and then again disappeared, he was on his own initiative disappear this time, however my absolute being knows has already targeted that a piece of district, as long as that assassin's player again move, I should be able to feel.Unexpectedly the other party intends to wait me to approach by myself, so I not hasty slowly have fun with him, temporarily stand away in the past, that was still safe of, and canned also consider for this period of time how deal with this player, attackstone will attain a shot to necessarily kill to just go in him, otherwise make him run away, that can bother, this kind of to have no concealed have no the trouble of Zong most head is big.
Ascend those materials very soon in addition to the place of that assassin's place, being all tidied up by me of other, that assassin unexpectedly also on bed terms my Zheng those equip, so self-confidence after killing me, can equip the other whole anti- explode out?
The other materials all picked up only, at this time I have to crustily skin of head toward that assassin approach in the past, can till now return have never thought a completely stratagem, the performance of this assassin's player make me have to cogitate, although his grade probably didn't°yet 80 classes, but stiller dangerous than the player of 80 classes, the Joseph of 80 classes connect it half of dangers all have no.Contrast his invisibility, I not from ground Long Yin who think of to like a concealed body, also have the once saw two side of is assassin's player of rat, little more than assassin, on the concealed body ability,beats by dre cheap, the player seeming to be at present is a little bit stronger, after all he canned once hide me of the absolute being know of search Cha.
When I approach toward that player, he again moved, original right ahead in what I went forward, can he this moves, unexpectedly is giving way for me, anti- stand to the flank of the material went to,he wants to tend the time that I pick up a material and start an attack again?Unexpectedly so, that I will account and then account like, as long as the each and every move that can notice him, that I still have the attack that the information averts from him and counter-attack again its shot finish, as long as let me of the sorcery flame touch a body, that he was entirely certain to die.
I am three two flanks that camed right away material, that assassin nearby doesn't get to the places of half rice at me at this time, however at this time of he hasn't attackstoned of action, hence I squatted down down and picked up the material of ground,Beats By Dre In Ear, at this time, that assassin moved, two bayonets in the hand quickly stabbed down toward my anti- back, what to launch is unexpectedly fatal connect shot Shu, is in the hand of two launch a bayonet deadly blow in a row, if be shot of that again the strong blood cow don't also want to live a life, certainly first shot not in of words, so this even the shot Shu doesn't also think again keep on connecting, and oneself also have tremendous danger.
"The absolute being resists!Sorcery flame!"I am immediately giving up and will come to hand of material, momentary starts to carry absolute being to resist and resisted that assassin's deadly blow to a part and return at the same time be give him one Zhang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论