2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre l expression of that

 "Because I want to use a night of independence creation of the ability of reading one righteousness Hai ah, so become key situation and space alignment from the river bank at first there borrowed to do material and various semi-processed goods part that the righteousness Hai needs to want to cautiously study for a while among them of the member structure the type and atom at the member.I just cautiously checked to discover this material categories in it for a while a lot of, some parts even is BE grown material fusion to together create by the quite a few, identify to make me difficult very much, so turn over a book to review the structure type that learned before for a while, recently how many days don't I serve as a duty to is all right?There being still a meal also and inviting oneself first solution can?"
The eyes of white Yan Mo jade sort look at I very hard say, for his request I always all is not wish brush-off, so finally be just order he notice body back to door outside, to this white Yan formally get into otaku's status, but the small white Zai forcing to become distitute and homeless because of his academic research then happily live into my room, let the wretched career that I relive to once ever help to go to bed with Zuo, for changing this circumstance, against will I have to invite silver to move to come in also, hope that he can lead long to make for me the white Zai makes me sleep to safely feel so much, as a result on the contrary even worse, he heel white Zai absolutely half catty and eight ounces, equally make me have a headache.
During the midnight cent, my Zheng wears a pair of eyes that completely didn't sleep an idea to feel to nearby and tightly hug my two small fart Hais, really depressed, if time pushes behind 100 years, drive two commander in chief elder brother thus surround me will definitely excited must flow nosebleed, but now ……really very painful of say, my in the mind thousand times of expectation white the Yan can end otaku's mode to give relief to me quickly in water and scorching fire in.
This kind of painful life keep on more than a months but the least bit let the evidences that I set free all have no, pass white the explanation of the Yan I just know to turn righteousness Hai still now to really isn't a common difficult matter, only the material that need to be understood has up to 100, the fusion of of various material also wants to match with to be well, and the color matches, everywhere detail processing the etc. all need advertent link, a very fine work, do generally makes people complete could not realizing a different righteousness Hai really equal difficulty, is at least more original than going to river bank like the true person that steals a night one righteousness Hai want a difficulty many.
The white Yan takes infinite pains every day like this, exhaustion brains of with patience and particularly grind me to really really worry that he finally will study silly, peacetime enough stupid of, head again bad Be getting more beyond hope, keep in mind a misgiving like this in the heart, I after today's work temporarily came to an end for the time being facing white the room of the Yan walk to, want to again inquire his righteousness Hai creating to carry on how?
Stand his door hasn't waited to knock on door, the at present paper door is drawn back, the white Yan comes out to see me immediately one Leng, then smile an idea to sing of look at me to say:"I am successful."
"Is successful?That too like, the tonight lets white the Zai move to return you to live here, I lead too painfully this month ……E?"
I just and happily say the waist is suddenly hugged by the white Yan, I doubt of looking at to gleam the white Yan of different ray of light in the eye just thinking ask him is to isn't a house in the room and be getting more silly for house for a month, he suddenly in my ear's low Nan's saying:"Should give me a little reward?"
"Praise?What reward do you want?Don't tonight want to invite a night a to come over to visit how ……Wu ……"
Didn't°yet wait finish saying the white Yan has already kissed to ascend my lips, I suddenly Zheng big double of eyes unimaginablely looking at him have been already responded however come, until the tongue of hot and damp invades to just return to absolute being in my , then the one punch bomb last he handsome United States has no time of face call way:"You aren't a white Yan!"
Got the counterfeit white Yan of my one punch the left eye is immediately green a cake of, look similar to the leading role of《there is Bow Wow in the house 》 , his Wu wear eyes call way:"Kiss for a while how?Your this woman how so savage?"
"Is savage?Is dishonest to answer my question, I will make you experience more savage matter, who are you actually?What matter did the dialogue Yan do?"
I hold fist threat's saying, voice listen to come to hand to send out Ga Mao to make to ring, the facial expression of that fake immediately changed and hurriedly put hand get excited's explaining:"I what didn't do!I am innocent!He just made me pretend to be him here to go out, I really didn't know where he went."
"Pretend to be?You are in fact a righteousness soul pill?But this body is the righteousness Hai that he does BE?"
"Is, is, seldom come out to want to go to an outside and walk, at the right moment meet you, so beat hello with you, ha ha ……"
Is at present this than soul didn't°yet the righteousness soul of the article the pill is wiping cold sweat strong smile, I have already again bombed to ascend him and white Yan similar handsome face call way:"Now that you like so to use mouth and others to say "hello", that I also use now fist to say "hello" with you!"
I say and then come forward Pa in the Mao a burst of malicious to him beat, when I chase him flat must even recognize white Yans don't come out of time just loosen a hand, completely have no the least bit and sorry and ashamedly looking at be in the moment beaten by me be good enough to apply for heavy degree fake for maiming, then take out own brand to its body according to go, the righteousness soul of a green pill immediately rolls and falls out from the white the righteousness Hai of the Yan.
Pick up this righteousness soul pill, I don't hestitate of throws it into one of my space and decides that the sealing of permanence saves, this kind of thing still doesn't spread and go out disaster a person, oneself is at the right moment free, so I sit in the room and wait house owner to bit the hook, wait a good half-day real white Yan just come back, he sees stupid lacking innovation of I immediately have some and shout of say:"Feeling adult, do you when come over?"
"Do I still want to ask you, do you when go out?"
Hear I am full of surly tone, the white Yan is strong to say with smile:"Ha ha, I finally and thoroughly controled the creation method of righteousness Hai today, because of didn't see a night for a long time a see her to two brigades ……"
The lips that see me started to close lightly to"hum" a , he hurriedly says:"I really want to see first yours, because hear that you take a brigade to go out to just seek a night an of, in fact I didn't also meet her, so seek river bank at first and chatted in a short while, before leaving I especially the idea put righteousness soul pill into own righteousness Hai and let him put in the custody of a foreign brigade for me, should be free."
White Yan □of the idiocy words immediately let I spirit don't beat a come of making an effort and knocking his head, spirit shout of call way:"Didn't°yet matter, luckily I discover in time, otherwise yours □the fame Be about to spread the whole 瀞 to work properly a court!You where seek righteousness soul pill?I was very anxious to demolish that thing humality!"
Hear my flustered and frustrated voice him some to surprisedly say:"Is not so serious?Is the righteousness soul pill what river bank sent to me at first, how can had a problem?"
I thoroughly of have no language, the righteousness soul of that abnormal condition pill indeed as expected comes from that badly small monger, can river bank original that guy not take out to order normal thing?I have already started considering don't make a clear distinction boundary with him of problem.
Looking at the white Yan of silly Leng Leng, I close lightly purse one's lips lips to say:"See a night an also even if, seek river bank at first stem what?Carefully be led astray by him hereafter!"
"I go to last time he lends to still return to for my thing ah, conveniently display the achievement that I made great effort for a month at first for river bank, he saw the night that I have to turn now one righteousness Hai surprised the mouths all match Long not, this is what I have to turn now, lovely."
White Yan says to stretch out a hand, one imitates the Zhang that the true degree is up to 99.9999% black cats and immediately appears at him in, my lips Cape immediately took out, the white Yan so hard learned and did righteousness Hai be want and have and turn a , this black cat now?That I am at the beginning simply to buy a black cat toy for him like, why the need for so troublesome?Believe he will definitely have much of common language with ground Feng hereafter.
See is also the victim's share to decide up me in the white Yan don't continue to pursue he harms I drive strong kiss of responsibility, is beaten by me that the everything is completely changed righteousness Hai throws his foot, satisfied of see the rabbit-like in shape Se Se of small white shiver of white Yan, threw down "tomorrow start liking a work for me" to leave his room to him, then directly won't the feeling not wish of small white the Zai pack to send back white Yan there, the silver also throws blue his guardian of a minor to dye that direction naturally,cheap beats by dre, go to this I am eventually Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论