2012年10月28日星期日

Monster Beats e Pa ground of this

Pick on the railing, I think:Adulterer,Monster Beats!Hence chase his hand one Xuan.Wish, the 13th floor!See fall off deathless you!
Wait as a result once I see, incredibly didn't die!Be answered by the tent!I am worried, hence the houseful seeks and entered a kitchen, discovered refrigerator enough big, hence throw down the refrigerator.Finally batter to death him!I was too happy at that time!The cachinnation isn't only.Who know to smile myocardial occlusion, smile to die!
The third ghost says ……I was a small bludger while was living, but I have never done what bad matter!One day I go to a female friend's home to sway!Just doing is finished, her husband suddenly has been already returned!I must seek a place to hide.Hence the kitchen also seeks, the toilet also seeks, finally discovering refrigerator in their house is pretty big, hence I hid into refrigerator to go to!I not understand, her husband how can anyone know I am in the refrigerator, he incredibly the refrigerator is from the 13th floors to throw down go to!
I connected person to take refrigerator to fall dead like this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The old king stipulates that its son wants to record diary every day, a certain evening he wants to make selective check the son's diary.
He after finishing checking the diary breaks into a furious rage to the son's mother.
Its wife is puzzling, ask old king to explain reason.
He indignantly opens the son's diary stand before table, it ascend twistingly write Zhao:"Uncle Chen's coming to my house to play a mother today , after saying to finish doing a homework, can eat a dessert.Then, my homework of uncle Chen Kua well done, the Wu is an uncle to embrace to have my mama, mama calls uncle a little bit more careful, and the uncle kissed my mother again, also kissed my grandmother and also kissed me after.
The wife is great anger, scold to ask a son, the son cries a way:"Is that I ordered the punctuation wrong, …… should be" uncle Chen comes to my house to play today, the mother after saying finish doing a homework can eat a dessert.Then, my homework of uncle Chen Kua well done, hence the uncle embraces to have me, the mother calls uncle a little bit more careful, the uncle kissed me again after, the mother also kissed me, and grandmother also kissed me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A married man has a world class to go home to compare early some at ordinary times.He hears spread very strange sound in bedroom.He is blunt to go upstairs to go, see a wife whole body naked lie on the bed, all over emit sweat, don't stop a breather.
"What's the matter with you?"He asks.
"My heart attack made."The woman cries a way.
The husband is blunt to come downstairs, start to grasp a telephone, just while stiring number, his 4-year-old son comes over here to say:"Father!Father!The uncle hides in your wardrobe, he didn't wear clothes!"
The Pa ground of this man pins up the telephone, the vehemence roaringly hurtles to go upstairs to go to and once hurtled he screams of wife, make a pounce upon wardrobe.He opens wardrobe, his elder brother is hiding at in, whole body naked.
"Your this bastard!"The husband scolds a way:"I wife's heart attack made, you still had a mood to bare body to run about to scare child in the house!"





The text chapter 4091 tells a solution/empress daddy/pay
Renew time:2009-2-2817:05:58 chapter word numbers:1191

The small Xuan feels that oneself's sin is deeply heavy, so he decides that the church seeks father to tell a solution.When he gets to church, he walks into tell to solve room to say to the father.
"Father, my guilty."Yes kid, tell me that you did Shi Mo, God will release to don't need yours."
"Father I in childhood saw no one of a little bitch and road so I touched the Mi Mi of little bitch very very naughtily"
"H'm this didn't relate to you at that time still small unreasonable small Case"
"Father, I have been having an intimate relation with girl friend, so already three years never Shi Mo important matter occurrence.Yesterday, when I sought her at her house only had her a person of younger sister at home, so I and her younger sister went to bed."
"Kid, this is incorrect, but you still can get releasing of absolute being to don't need."
"Father, I went to her office to seek her last week, but in addition to a her female colleague didn't have others where, I also went to bed with her colleague."
"This really isn't very good behavior."
"Father, last month before, I went to her uncle's house to seek her, but only had her a person of aunt at home, so I and then went to bed with her aunt."
"Father?Father?"Suddenly man's discovering father there don't respond, he walks to the father there discover father is not here so he starts looking for father.
"Father?Where are you ?"He seeks and seeks, eventually Wu he finds out father in the piano underneath.
"Father, do you hide here for the Shi Mo?"
"Sorry kid, I suddenly discover to only have my a person here"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The father whom the son gets to be ill arrives at a hospital, the doctor says after diagnosing:"Is a cancer, can live for a few months."The father says to the son after listenning to:"We drink."Although the son doesn't love to drink, for satisfying the father's wishes, or going to bar with father.Bar near home, the father's friend also usually comes to drink.The father's friends walked to come in right after father and son a pair drank a bottle of beer.Father heel they 11 dozens after coming to grips to shout, stand up loudly declare:"Dear friends, I quick dead, I got AIDS."The son listens to behind abnormality surprise, silently voice the son say to the father:"Father is a cancer, not an AIDS!"Father's low voice whispers a way:"Kid, you say right.You are still small, I say so completely for the sake of how are you, I don't think that you have after daddy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aforetime year end, someone is at the person who held the party to invite to once help him in the home and totally invited four guests.Noon, also have one person the non-arrival.Hence soliloquize:"Should come of how still don't come?", Hear this words, one among the guests wishes:"Should come of still not, so am I to should not come?", Hence start to take leave but go to.Its person really regrets that he or she spoke amiss words and said:"Should not walk of walked again", another guest wishes:"Should not walk of walk, seeing to me shoulded walk!", Also take leave but go to.The host see because of oneself's speech carelessly, annoy guest to walk and pretty much regret.The wife also puts blame on him to talk, hence defense way:"What I said isn't them".Once the last guest listen to this words and wish"is not them!That was me!", Hence sighed tone, had already also walked.





The text chapter 4092 hunger 30/who call you take of/natural mother and mother-in-law
Renew time:2009-2-2817:05:58 chapter word numbers:553

It was ever since that timesmall to ever since that time ascend clearly junior high school to then become a red-blooded youth to help a disaster to save a difficult matter to particularly have interest to the Wu.
A day he is taking the Zhao non- state refugee kid's photograph explains a hunger toward the grandmother about 70 years old 30 meanings also hope that the grandmother can make a contribution private savings ….
Explained for a long time see the grandmother pushing glasses for the far-sighted animation of say:Kill a kid!!Unexpectedly dare to cheat the kid in the photograph of your mama Zu rich go to hair hot that but have no money to have a meal??You have to cheat who!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Clearly, your practice should be which come of?"
"Office nobody in the school without extra trouble took 2."
"Rascal thing, who call what you steal?I take back from the office of still not enough do you use?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lin Xiao went to school.Teacher Wang's teaching livings to pronounce.
Teacher Wang teaches first to write consonant b, p and m ……, Lin Xiao not the love do a lot of thinking and always learn can't.Examine, small urinated confusedly to write severals in trying book.The teacher is very angry, call a very small mother.Teacher Wang says:"Lin Xiao has a class not and hard and connects'consonant, rhyme mother'all Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论